Old 04-25-2008, 06:07 PM
Luca

Default Autofocus on window hover.

Hi all.

From some month I enabled a sort of autofocus feature in my kubuntu
7.10. Every time that the mouse move on a window, this window take
focus. I really don't know how this is possible! I remember only that
I was playing with compiz effects, but removing/disabling all change
nothing.

Today I upgraded to 8.04 hoping that this erase this unwanted
problem... but nothing changed!

Anyone can help me finding what is going on in my system?! Thanks!

--
-- luca

Old 04-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Bruce Marshall

On Friday 25 April 2008, Luca wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> >From some month I enabled a sort of autofocus feature in my kubuntu
>
> 7.10. Every time that the mouse move on a window, this window take
> focus. I really don't know how this is possible! I remember only that
> I was playing with compiz effects, but removing/disabling all change
> nothing.
>
> Today I upgraded to 8.04 hoping that this erase this unwanted
> problem... but nothing changed!
>
> Anyone can help me finding what is going on in my system?! Thanks!
>
> --
> -- luca

Systems settings --> window behavior ---> Focus

Policy: <change to> click to focus