Old 04-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Scott

Default DVD BitTorrent still not working

Hi,

I just checked the DVD link on Kubuntu.org and it is still not working.
Does anyone have an idea when it will be fixed? The DVD download is
usually a very slow download and I would like to get started on it as
soon as possible.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 8.04

Old 04-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Scott

Scott wrote:
> I just checked the DVD link on Kubuntu.org and it is still not working.
> Does anyone have an idea when it will be fixed? The DVD download is
> usually a very slow download and I would like to get started on it as
> soon as possible.
Sorry, I just noticed the link is just extremely slow.

Old 04-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 10:33:10AM -0400, Scott wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just checked the DVD link on Kubuntu.org and it is still not working.
> Does anyone have an idea when it will be fixed? The DVD download is
> usually a very slow download and I would like to get started on it as
> soon as possible.

Both these ones listed seem to work fine.

http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/ubuntu-cdimage/kubuntu/releases/8.04/release/
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/cdimage.ubuntu.com/cdimage/kubuntu/releases/7.10/release/

Jonathan