Old 04-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Jim

Default Bluetooth Mouse

Kubuntu-8.04
by running Blutooth Server app I can get my Logitech Blutooth mouse to
connect and it works great, if I reboot or shutdown I have to go back
through the Bluetooth Server to Connect it again.
Isn't there a config file somewhere that handle the settings to work
after rebooting ?

Old 05-17-2010, 12:55 PM
"Roger K. Wells"

Hello,
I believe that it is well known that the scroll wheel on the Microsoft
Bluetooth Mouse 5000
does not work on CentOS 5.4. It does, however, work as expected on
Fedora 12 & Ubuntu 9.10
& 10.04. Does anyone know if there is a driver upgrade path for CentOS
that will
fix this problem?
Thanks,
roger wells