Old 04-24-2008, 09:25 PM
Jim

Default Removing a Application

I installed Ekiga on my box and when you click on it to start, it opens
with a 'Start" window and when you click on
"forward" it won't respond to anything you click on, even if you click
on X , I have to use the 'kill' command to get it to go away.
I want to uninstall Ekiga and reinstall but Adept wants to remove just
about every package on the box.
Is there a command in kubuntu to remove a package without removing
dependencies ?