Old 04-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Scott

Default Firefox... is lightweight ??

Fred Schaer wrote:
> Just for fun : I see in Adept Updater that firefox can be updated.
> What's funny is the description : "lightweight web browser based on
> Mozilla"...
Firefox haves always been called "lightweight" in its description. From
what I have read the lightweight meant Firefox was only a browser when
compared to the Mozilla suite which was everything from a mail reader to
a browser.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 8.04