Old 04-22-2008, 02:05 PM
"Ali Milis"

Default Wallpaper: how to change the STARTUP wallpaper

Hi,

I can change the KDM wallpaper.
I can also change the Desktop wallpaper.

Unfortunately, I have no idea on how to change the wallpaper
which appear during the kde startup/setup. Which program
is that?

Any clue?

--
Raja Ali M.I. Ilias, Bengkalis, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AliMilis
Counted GNU/Linux Engineer # 405138 - http://counter.li.org/

Old 04-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Alexander Smirnov

Ali Milis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can change the KDM wallpaper.
> I can also change the Desktop wallpaper.
>
> Unfortunately, I have no idea on how to change the wallpaper
> which appear during the kde startup/setup. Which program
> is that?
>
> Any clue?
go to kde-look.org and try search similar solutions.
I'm sure they are under free licence ;-)