Old 04-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Paul Lemmons

Default TBird Links not refocusing on firefox

I am running a fresh and fully updated version of Gutsy and there is one
minor annoyance that I would like to get resolved. When I click on a
link in T-Bird it will initiate the page in firefox but it does not
change the focus to show me the page. Is there a setting that I am
missing somewhere?

--
Sometimes I wonder. Were our faith able to stand upright and look
around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe

Old 04-21-2008, 09:14 PM
dwain

are you using the tab mix plus extension?* there are many settings there to allow you to change focus on the opening link.
hth,
dwain

I am running a fresh and fully updated version of Gutsy and there is one
minor annoyance that I would like to get resolved. When I click on a
link in T-Bird it will initiate the page in firefox but it does not

change the focus to show me the page. Is there a setting that I am
missing somewhere?

--
Sometimes I wonder.**Were our faith able to stand upright and look
around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe

of the height and breadth of it.

dwain alford
"The artist may use any form which his _expression_ demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable _expression_."**Kandinsky