Old 04-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Error when using splitdistro, was Errer when using splitdistro.

On Sun, 2008-04-20 at 09:27 -0600, William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wrote:

> Can you tel me the version and release so I can download it using
> koji?
>
> If I haven't already said this, I'll say it now. I've been building
> distros starting with Seawolf in 2001. Now that there's Pungi, the
> process is a joy! A heart
> felt thanks!

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=46448 That build
should fix it. Long story short, a bug in recent libxslt broke our
ability to "clean up" the comps grouping file using an xslt filter. The
end result was an empty comps file, and various parts of the compose
don't react well to that. As a temporary work around, I've just
disabled the cleanup routine in pungi.

--
Jesse Keating

Old 04-20-2008, 10:06 PM
"William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209"

Can you tel me the version and release so I can download it using
koji?

If I haven't already said this, I'll say it now. I've been building
distros starting with Seawolf in 2001. Now that there's Pungi, the
process is a joy! A heart
felt thanks!

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=46448 That build
should fix it. Long story short, a bug in recent libxslt broke our
ability to "clean up" the comps grouping file using an xslt filter. The
end result was an empty comps file, and various parts of the compose
don't react well to that. As a temporary work around, I've just
disabled the cleanup routine in pungi.

That did the trick. Turned out to be pungi-1.2.16-1.fc9. Also, you
now get Cd's even if you don't ask for them. I suspect that
--nosplitmedia would turn this off.

Thanks again.

--
Bill in Denver

Old 04-21-2008, 01:27 AM
John Summerfield

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wrote:

I really do know how to spell, honest!

<>

Can you tel me the version and release so I can download it using

^^^ <rotfl>

--

Cheers
John