Old 04-20-2008, 07:50 AM
Richard

Default history?

I know that history -c will wipe bash history,
but hows does one clear recent open document in Kate ???

TIA
Richard

Old 04-20-2008, 08:02 AM
Donn

On Sunday, 20 April 2008 09:50:54 Richard wrote:
> but hows does one clear recent open document in Kate ???
You can look in:
.kde/share/apps/kate
Perhaps deleting 'metainfos' will do it?

Old 04-20-2008, 08:14 AM
Nils Kassube

Richard wrote:
> I know that history -c will wipe bash history,
> but hows does one clear recent open document in Kate ???

There is no simple command - remove the section "Recent Files" from the
file "$HOME/.kde/share/config/katerc".

Nils