Old 04-20-2008, 03:45 AM
Ron Wilson

Default Hardy Heron

I am looking forward to Hardy's release next week. What is the consensus
on installing is it better to do a new install or to try an upgrade. I
lean to a clean install as I have never tried an upgrade in past.
However that does mean that I need a install disk and it might take a
while before the downlaods become available.
What are others going to do.

Ron Wilson

And who's to say which is more incredible -- a man who raises the
dead . . . or a God who weeps? Ken Gire