-   -   KAdressbook 4.9.2 does not import .vcf files. (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/711491-kadressbook-4-9-2-does-not-import-vcf-files.html)

"Bas Roufs -En." 10-11-2012 02:45 PM

KAdressbook 4.9.2 does not import .vcf files.

Hello Everybody

*

At present I am working with Kubuntu 12.04 along with KDE 4.9.2.

Today I fruitlessly attempted to import a few .vcf files in KAdressbook.

When doing so via Dolphin, KAdressbook starts, however simply finishes without doing anything.

*

When using the import function via KAddressbook/Kontact, simply nothing happens.

*

As far as I remember, I did manage to import .vcf files in several previous versions of KDE and Kubuntu - without noticeble problems.

*

Any thoughts, ideas?

*

Respectfully yours,

Bas Roufs.
--

Bas G. Roufs MA

Van 't Hoffstraat 1

NL-3514 VT Utrecht

The Netherlands, EU

E. BasRoufs@gmail.com; Mob. +31 6 446 835 10; Tel. +31 30 785 20 40.

Open source OS: Kubuntu 12.04, see kubuntu.org .
Websites in construction: BasRoufs.eu ; Viaconsensus.nl; RainbowGathering.eu .