-   -   subversion and kwallet (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/710580-subversion-kwallet.html)

Michael Hirsch 10-08-2012 05:51 PM

subversion and kwallet

I use svn at work.* According to http://lizards.opensuse.org/2010/01/15/using-kwallet-or-gnome-keyring-with-subversion/ and also according to the comments in ~/.subversion/config, it should be possible for svn to store my passwords in kwallet.* However, I can only get it to work with the gnome keyring.* When I try to use kwallet it just sits there for a long time.* If I'm patient enough I think it eventually times out, but I rarely have the patience to wait.

I change which one I use by editing ~/.subversion/config and commenting/uncommenting the following lines:
#password-stores = kwallet
password-stores = gnome-keyring

Does anyone have kwallet working?* Do you know what you did to get it functional?

Thanks,

Michael