Old 10-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Mark Fraser

Default KOrganizer: Week and day views greyed out

Upgraded to KDE 4.9.2 this week and I've just noticed that Korganiser no
longer has a week view or a day view. The icons I've had in the tool bar are
now greyed out and the only option seems to be month view.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Old 10-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Ole-Erik

Mark