-   -   KOrganizer: Week and day views greyed out (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/710065-korganizer-week-day-views-greyed-out.html)

Mark Fraser 10-06-2012 12:24 PM

KOrganizer: Week and day views greyed out

Upgraded to KDE 4.9.2 this week and I've just noticed that Korganiser no
longer has a week view or a day view. The icons I've had in the tool bar are
now greyed out and the only option seems to be month view.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Ole-Erik 10-06-2012 11:28 PM

KOrganizer: Week and day views greyed out

Mark

*

I do, I do, I do.

*