-   -   4.9.2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/709317-4-9-2-a.html)

"O. Sinclair" 10-03-2012 01:06 PM

4.9.2

Updates to 4.9.2 have started hitting the backports-repo. Anyone
upgraded yet? Best to wait for official announcement?

Kind regards
Sinclair

uteck 10-03-2012 01:11 PM

4.9.2

I would wait a day or two just so any packaging mistakes get worked
out, or the one or two dependencies everything else needs gets added.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 8:06 AM, O. Sinclair <o.sinclair@gmail.com> wrote:
> Updates to 4.9.2 have started hitting the backports-repo. Anyone upgraded
> yet? Best to wait for official announcement?
>
> Kind regards
> Sinclair

no .sig found
Please restart your browser.