Old 09-29-2012, 01:24 PM
Leslie Anne Chatterton

Default WIFI/ KNetworkmanager: very good at one netbook, weird behaviour at another one.

I had a problem with Wifi on my 2008 era MSI Wind netbook right out of the box when I installed Kubuntu. It came with XP installed which of course worked. After months of fruitless searching I finally replaced the Wifi card with one the Kernel did support.

A drastic solution but sometimes it is the only one.

Sent from my Motorola Xoom running Ice Cream Sandwich