Old 09-26-2012, 08:18 PM
George Dvorak

Default ng widget to a panel on one page

* I was experimenting and placed a new widget from Add Widgets on
a panel. The setup of this widget allowed me to select all pages or a
single page. Well, I have forgotten what the widget was and now I cannot
find it again.

*** Can anyone help? Being able to have different panel setups on different pages would be awesome.

*** George