-   -   fglrx no screen (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/705643-fglrx-no-screen.html)

Dennis Linux 09-19-2012 09:26 PM

fglrx no screen

Hello,
I try to get a fitted screen in Lubuntu 12.04 with my Ati Radeon 9250 on my tv with s-video so i searched the internet. I found fglrx so i installed it. After the restart the screen stays black. That's not nice of that software, why did Windows do that good? It's crime to let the videocard fit my screen. Please help how i can see my screen back. Regards Dennis