Old 09-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Glenn Holmer

Default calendar too narrow

Why is my calendar so narrow that words wrap (on the right)? How can I
fix it?

http://www.lyonlabs.org/calendar-too-narrow.png

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Old 09-15-2012, 03:33 PM
"Alan Dacey (grokit)"

On Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:04:18 AM Glenn Holmer wrote:
> Why is my calendar so narrow that words wrap (on the right)? How can I
> fix it?
>
> http://www.lyonlabs.org/calendar-too-narrow.png

Click on it to open, just like in the picture.
Mouse over to a corner and drag it to the size you want.

Alan

Old 09-15-2012, 05:31 PM
George Dvorak

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Alan Dacey (grokit) <grokit@ajinfosearch.com> wrote:

On Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:04:18 AM Glenn Holmer wrote:

> Why is my calendar so narrow that words wrap (on the right)? How can I

> fix it?

> http://www.lyonlabs.org/calendar-too-narrow.png

Click on it to open, just like in the picture.

Mouse over to a corner and drag it to the size you want.

Alan

Glenn, thank you for asking about the calendar. I was having the
same problem and just had not gotten around to asking the forum. It
fixed my problem also.

Alan, your words were all that I needed. I opened the calendar and pulled the corner over. THANK YOU.

George

Old 09-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Glenn Holmer

Click on it to open, just like in the picture.
Mouse over to a corner and drag it to the size you want.

Ha! I was trying to grab it by the middle of the left edge.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)