Old 09-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Dennis Linux

Default Parallel zip activate works

Dear Linux usersI searched the internet to get a zip drive worked for me in Lubuntu (also with other distros). I*came on the site where the info worked for me:http://www.linuxquestions.org/hcl/showproduct.php/product/125/cat/385
Now i see the zip drive as a removable drive just like my external
hdd.Kind regards,Dennis