Old 09-11-2012, 02:31 AM
Dennis Linux

Default parallel Zip drive files needed

Hello,
I found my old parallel zip drive with Windows 100 mb disks back, i want some files from the zip disk to my Lubuntu computer.
And the bios setting is ECP/EPP?
I searched the Internet but i didn't find a solution so far.
Does anyone know a solution to get the files and maybe get a drive device?

Regards, Dennis

Old 09-11-2012, 06:53 AM
Nils Kassube

Dennis Linux wrote:
> I found my old parallel zip drive with Windows 100 mb disks back, i
> want some files from the zip disk to my Lubuntu computer. And the
> bios setting is ECP/EPP?
> I searched the Internet but i didn't find a solution so far.

I just tried <http://www.bing.com/search?q=ubuntu+%22iomega+zip%22> and
the first result is <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IomegaZIPDrive>
which looks quite promising.

Nils