Old 09-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Cody Smith

Default Fwd: problems with Firefox 15 only shows in address bar 5 locations need 20

sorry about that, yeah, somehow in my half-asleep mind I read that
as K10.10. 12.04 is still good for another 5 years.

anywho, if it helps, I could try and see if I could find the Firefox
repos they host their binaries on.

--c_smith