Old 09-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Cody Smith

Default problems with Firefox 15 only shows in address bar 5 locations need 20

First issue: you're using a version of Ubuntu that is past it's EOL (End of Life) and hence most of the repos don't exist.
As for downgrading, I've no clue how to do so anymore, I had at one point been able to download different versions from a Mozilla server, I don't know if that is possible anymore or not. if it is, it's as simple as replacing the current firefox with the one extracted from a tar.bz archive. but this issue MAY be because you are using an old version of Kubuntu. 12.04 is in a very usable state, you may want to try upgrading.