Old 09-08-2012, 09:21 PM
ray burke

Default problems with Firefox 15 only shows in address bar 5 locations need 20

Can any one help

I am running k12.04 with kernel 3.0.20 and Firefox 15 was updated, but
within ff15
it will only show 5 addresses in the address bar even though I I have
increased the
"browser.urlbar.maxRichResults" from 5 to 20, it still doesn't work,
is there a way
to UN-install ff15 as I have f14 as a .deb app that I used with my k10.10?

ray