Old 09-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Dennis Linux

Default Broadcom 4311 wireless driver Ubuntu 12.04

Hello Linux users,
My sisters laptop a HP6515 with a Broadcom 4311 wireless network card an STA in Ubuntu gives problems.The internet connection freezes an also with checking of e-mail.Does anyone have a solution for better performance with Ubuntu?
Dennis

Old 09-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Tom Bell