-   -   Broadcom 4311 wireless driver Ubuntu 12.04 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/701787-broadcom-4311-wireless-driver-ubuntu-12-04-a.html)

Dennis Linux 09-08-2012 06:30 PM

Broadcom 4311 wireless driver Ubuntu 12.04

Hello Linux users,
My sisters laptop a HP6515 with a Broadcom 4311 wireless network card an STA in Ubuntu gives problems.The internet connection freezes an also with checking of e-mail.Does anyone have a solution for better performance with Ubuntu?
Dennis

Tom Bell 09-08-2012 11:41 PM

Broadcom 4311 wireless driver Ubuntu 12.04