Old 09-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Georgi Kourtev

Default Nepomuk and KDE 4.9.1

In case you missed it - a rather interesting information.

Gk

http://www.vhanda.in/blog/2012/09/nepomuk-and-kde-4.9.1/

Old 09-04-2012, 04:25 AM
Lindsay Mathieson

On 4 September 2012 06:37, Georgi Kourtev <gkourtev@gmail.com> wrote:
> In case you missed it - a rather interesting information.

Thanks, I did miss it. Looks very good, these are the sorts of basic
improvements we want to see. I've been suspecting for a while that a
lot of the things we curse in KDE, especially Kmail are actually
problems with nepomuk/strigi/soprano. KDE has bet the farm on them and
until recently they have not been reliable.

--
Lindsay