-   -   akonadi nepomuk feeder crash on shutdown - SOLVED (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/699083-akonadi-nepomuk-feeder-crash-shutdown-solved.html)

"O. Sinclair" 08-30-2012 07:24 AM

akonadi nepomuk feeder crash on shutdown - SOLVED

On 29/08/2012 19:16, Bruce Marshall wrote:

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:17:27 AM O. Sinclair wrote:

On Kubuntu 12.04 upgraded to KDE 4.9 and with all updates.

Since some days I constantly get a crash report from Akonadi Nepomuk
Feeder on shutdown, thereby actually halting the shutdown until I act on
the popup window.

Anyone else seeing this or it is something in my setup that has gone
"buggy"?

Might have to do with 4.9... not happening here on 12.04 with distributed
KDE

It suddenly decided to stop doing that, thanks to no action of mine...a
4.9 issue I doubt as I had been on 4.9 with few problems for a while
when it suddenly started

/Sinclair