-   -   akonadi nepomuk feeder crash on shutdown (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/698751-akonadi-nepomuk-feeder-crash-shutdown.html)

"O. Sinclair" 08-29-2012 08:17 AM

akonadi nepomuk feeder crash on shutdown

On Kubuntu 12.04 upgraded to KDE 4.9 and with all updates.

Since some days I constantly get a crash report from Akonadi Nepomuk
Feeder on shutdown, thereby actually halting the shutdown until I act on
the popup window.

Anyone else seeing this or it is something in my setup that has gone
"buggy"?

Kind regards
Sinclair

Bruce Marshall 08-29-2012 05:16 PM

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:17:27 AM O. Sinclair wrote:
> On Kubuntu 12.04 upgraded to KDE 4.9 and with all updates.
>
> Since some days I constantly get a crash report from Akonadi Nepomuk
> Feeder on shutdown, thereby actually halting the shutdown until I act on
> the popup window.
>
> Anyone else seeing this or it is something in my setup that has gone
> "buggy"?

Might have to do with 4.9... not happening here on 12.04 with distributed
KDE