-   -   Solved,Open office language problem (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/694269-solved-open-office-language-problem.html)

Perry 08-15-2012 03:10 PM

Solved,Open office language problem

Le lundi, 13 août 2012 23.03:14 Perry a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Not sure it is is a (K)Ubuntu problem.
[snip]

> I would appreciate tha tI could tell the word speller to consider some
selection as "English", but that option does not appear in my
"Tool/Language/... requester
[snip]

Answering in case someone else ever has the same or similar problem.

Hitting F7 and selectingEnglish in the language requester, then closing the
requester for correction , will cause the English language option to be
available in the requester Tools/Language...

HTH Perry

--
BOFH excuse #26: first Saturday after first full moon in Winter