Old 08-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Shashwat Kumar

Default Compiling C to MIPS Assembly

Hello,* * I have just learnt a bit of mips programming. I want to convert a C/C++ program to MIPS assembly instead of x86. Searching through gcc man page I found some MIPS options but no example is given. Please suggest some method to compile C to Mips.

--
Shashwat Kumar
Third year Undergraduate student