Old 04-13-2008, 01:34 AM
"Dario Figueira"

Default Adept Manager Repositories

I need several libraries of several different things to get my project working, and i need them to be >= than a certain version.
Now Adept at the momment only offers those libraries that i want at a lower version number.

Is it possible to add repositories that have the latest unstable releases of the multitude of apps around?

for instance: http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/opencv

i require "libcv1"
and Adept only provides libcv0.9-0c2
Thanks in advance

--
Dario Figueira

Old 04-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Terence Simpson

Dario Figueira wrote:
> I need several libraries of several different things to get my project
> working, and i need them to be >= than a certain version.
> Now Adept at the momment only offers those libraries that i want at a
> lower version number.
> Is it possible to add repositories that have the latest unstable
> releases of the multitude of apps around?
>
> for instance: http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/opencv
> i require "libcv1"
> and Adept only provides libcv0.9-0c2
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Dario Figueira
Only if you decided to upgrade to Hardy, we don't have
"stable"/"unstable" repo, just ones for each release.