Old 07-09-2012, 01:18 PM
ferd agu

Default problems installing / uninstall postgresql 9.1

Hello!,
I have little experience in linux.
I wanted to install postgresql and I had some problems.

then I wanted to uninstall it with "apt-get remove postgres"

but there are folders on the disk and do not know how to clean the installation and start again, can anyone help?

best regards !
Ferd

Old 07-09-2012, 03:24 PM
uteck

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM, ferd agu <ferdagu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!,
> I have little experience in linux.
> I wanted to install postgresql and I had some problems.
> then I wanted to uninstall it with "apt-get remove postgres"
> but there are folders on the disk and do not know how to clean the
> installation and start again, can anyone help?
> best regards !
> Ferd

If you want to start over from scratch, they using "apt-get remove
--purge program-name" to completely remove everything associated with
it. You might have to reinstall it then purge it to remove
everything.

If that does not help, post the output here so people can see the
error messsage.
--
no .sig found
Please restart your browser.