Old 04-11-2008, 09:59 AM
"Donatas G."

Default amarok fails to transcode ogg to mp3 when transferring files to usb player

Amarok fails to transcode files from ogg to mp3 when I tell it to transfer
those to my mass storage type mp3 player.

the setitngs seem to be ok, I specified that all non-mp3 files should be
transcoded in media player configuration dialog.

how do I know what dependencies I could be missing? Or what is wrong ?

it is amarok 1.4.8 on kde 3.5.9 Kubuntu 7.10
--
Donatas Glodenis
http://dg.lapas.info