Old 06-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Colin Law

Default Backtrack IP resets every few minutes

On 28 June 2012 16:30, Mika Suomalainen <mika.henrik.mainio@hotmail.com> wrote:
> BackTrack isn't official Ubuntu side-distribution, so support for
> BackTrack isn't given on this list. Please try to find official
> mailing list for BackTrack to get help with it.

Where on the guidelines does it say that this list is only for
officially supported packages? I thought the list was for technical
help on any matter relating to Ubuntu. For a non-official package the
likelihood of getting help is less, but there is no harm in asking.

> [Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||
>
> NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
> read emails very much.

Better not to waste your bandwidth then with a massive signature which
is probably of no interest to anyone here and is definitely not
related to technical support of Ubuntu

Colin

Old 06-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Guus