Old 05-30-2012, 08:46 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default Backporting of coming KDE 4.9

Dear all,

does anyone know if KDE 4.9 will be backported to Oneiric 11.10? I am
asking as 12.04 has various tics with my hardware that 11.10 did not
have but I would like to be able to upgrade KDE when the day comes.

Kindly,
Sinclair

Old 05-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Clay Weber

On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 10:46:21 AM O. Sinclair wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> does anyone know if KDE 4.9 will be backported to Oneiric 11.10? I am
> asking as 12.04 has various tics with my hardware that 11.10 did not
> have but I would like to be able to upgrade KDE when the day comes.
>
> Kindly,
> Sinclair

If past history is any indication, probably not. Backports usually only go
back one version.

--
clay