Old 05-28-2012, 02:48 PM
Mark Fraser

Default nepomuk semantic desktop needs the virtuoso rdf

Logged in to my computer today running Kubuntu 11.10 and I got a notification
saying:
Nepomuk semantic Desktop needs the virtuoso RDF server to store its data.
Installing the Virtuoso Soprano plugin is mandatory for using Nepomuk.

Any ideas what could've caused this?