Old 05-27-2012, 12:10 PM
tobias schwibingerr

Default Dear Ryan and Friends some thoughts of Kubuntu Newbie

hello ryan peace in Jesus * Pfingsten Please give this to people **developping Kubuntu.*First **1 machine this using Kubuntu. Very good. No problem. Machine is able problem Firefox 100% CPU f1 pidof kill f7 but all overs machines, 8 more, make problems. But they like XU oder U, only sometimes Lu. Our experience KUbuntu from U family most hardwarefriendly for BEGINNERS!!!*10 machines of neighbours *all using CD*example*now*neighbour*booting XU * Crashes.XUbuntu beautiful*Kubuntu crashes*Ubuntu crashes*Just Live CD Firefox *sudo apt-get install*first: every buntu likes special machine*This is fine.*Colors are Kubuntu.*Second LIVE is NOT SAVE*there should be a warning next update Autumm 2012: Sure I want to say LIVE CD, sorry, This should be the
welcome: "Dear User*Do You have the license to use*c: ?*We destroy 5 MB or 500 mb of C: with tmp files.*Also after EXIT Kubuntu*we ask You for save this files or delete to0000000000000000000000000*Dont destroy autoexec.bat of Win Users,because it is possible and make SMILEYS in his autoexec.bat*Third*I would prefer*a more Quickhamburger User.*This would be a nice welcome:"Welcome: Daily work (Batch files) or*Newbie? or "keyboard mouse screen check You like?" or "online or hide the door?" or "I tell You , Files go in out" *Regards whysky*