Old 05-27-2012, 04:34 AM
Leslie Anne Chatterton

Default I don't know if this is in the right list but DVD problems

Dvd burning usually works flawlessly. In order to help us help you please tell us which version of which distribution you have installed and which app you are using. Is it an internal dvd that came with the computer? Does it work with any other operating system, including Windows?