Old 05-27-2012, 03:38 AM
Chris Sislo

Default I don't know if this is in the right list but DVD problems

I don't know if this is right but if not a little help please. When I
try to burn a DVD I get the following error

Please install the following manually and try again:
mplex (GStreamer plugin)
vcdimager (application).
I don't know if this is the right list if not please direct me to the
right list but those are the list of problems I get with trying to burn
a DVD. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks
Chris Sislo