Old 05-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Bill Vance

Default Apache2 ???

Howdy folks;

Does anyone know if apache2 comes with some sort of,
"site/webpage builder", software, or is there something
different, (external to apache2), for that?

Bill

Old 05-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Jon Morgan

Here are two WYSIWYG html/css editors you can try:

Bluefish - http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/index.html

KompoZer - http://www.kompozer.net/

-jon

Old 05-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Ryan Gauger

Here are two WYSIWYG html/css editors you can try:

Bluefish - http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/index.html

KompoZer - http://www.kompozer.net/

-jon

Does anyone know if apache2 comes with some sort of,
"site/webpage builder", software, or is there something
different, (external to apache2), for that?

Bill

Hello Bill,

How are you? I know of a Windows program, PageBreeze, and I think they
make it for Linux, but I am not sure, so don't quote me on that. Thanks!

In Christ,
Ryan

Old 05-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Clay Weber

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 02:00:17 AM Bill Vance wrote:
> Howdy folks;
>
> Does anyone know if apache2 comes with some sort of,
> "site/webpage builder", software, or is there something
> different, (external to apache2), for that?
>
> Bill

You might also consider using something along the lines of Wordpress or Joomla
to build entire sites.

--
clay