Old 05-21-2012, 10:19 AM
tobias schwibingerr

Default install new example SWF

good morning * * ryan * * *and all other members of lis

thank You for Your friendly email.
first something funny bad about win:win needed me to clean every evening 2 gb filesdirty thingsbecause win is during surfing producing many nonsense files.
speicial outlook
so kubuntuor linux is fine and nice.
I think there is no harm kubuntu can do*because it is only hardy

and I like to use gedit as editor.

my question new about operating system:
Button synaptikwhere can I find a
program
for see swf or flash?
how can I search.
second question:where ist synaptic searchingn cd or in the internet?

is there a problemif I install 2011 ocelot and keep itfor 10 years.or is it necessary to*do every year download the new *kubuntu and install it?

jesus=love

regards

whysky

--- Ryan Gauger <rtgkid@gmail.com> schrieb am