Old 05-21-2012, 08:54 AM
Georgi Kourtev

Default SOLVED: Firefox and magnet

Actually it didn't work for me that way as the suggested is for FF up to 3.5. I followed these instruction: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Register_protocol#Firefox_3.5_and_above

*

In about:config -- Right-click -> New -> Boolean -> Name: network.protocol-handler.expose.magnet -> Value -> false
Next time I click on a magnet link it asked me which applicatoion to use.
gk

*

I managed to fix this. I think the first answer in second post is correct. On mobile now so cant check

http://askubuntu.com/questions/53102/how-to-open-magnet-links-from-firefox-with-deluge

Hth

Jonas