Old 05-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Dennis Linux

Default Ubuntu 12.04 doesn't shut down anymore

Hello,

The laptop is 1 month old and there is a installation of Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7.
Mostely Ubuntu is used and there were no problems until after a update yesterday.
I saw it on a pc with 11.10 and it's back now, what is wrong that Ubuntu can't shut down.
Unbeliveble that shut down stays a problem!
What update did was the problem in Ubuntu and shut down problems?

Kind regards, Dennis

Old 05-20-2012, 08:12 PM
pierre jocelyn andre

Bonjour,
c'est tout simplement que de multiple cessions ont t ouvertes. Il suffit de toutes les fermer.
Sory for my poor english

it's just that multiple assignments are open . Just close them all. you must close all

(trop d'utiisateurs en mme temps, un utilisateur ne peut dermer pour un autre)

Old 05-21-2012, 12:55 AM
Ryan Gauger

If you can, could you please translate the first part of that email to English? If you can’t I can translate it for everybody using an online translator (Bing Translator). Thanks, and have a great rest of the day!
*In Christ,Ryan*Sent from my Windows 8 PC* *
c'est tout simplement que de multiple cessions ont été ouvertes. Il suffit de toutes les fermer.
Sory for my poor english

it's just that multiple assignments are open . Just close them all. you must close all

(trop d'utiisateurs en même temps, un utilisateur ne peut dermer pour un autre)

Old 05-21-2012, 02:30 AM
"John D. Herron"

Translation:

It's just that my sessions have been opened. It would suffice to
close them all

(too many simultaneous users, a user cannot close for another).

HTH

john

Old 05-21-2012, 02:42 AM
"John D. Herron"

Oops, just saw that I made a mistake...** Here's the correct
version:

It's just that many sessions have been opened. It would