Old 05-19-2012, 08:03 AM
tobias schwibingerr

Default Ubuntu can't boot OCELOT LUCID II more details

good morning ryanthank You for Your friendly answer.
Is there a way to interrupt the booting*and tell
hey computer my graphik card is may only * 1000 pointsyou need *1000000 maybe hd*can You tell linuxto change his ask for the monitor?

thank You
whysky
the problem ist not generic or so is one version older hardyand all other systems like SuSe crash even old versions.

another question:can I use ubuntu kubuntu xubuntuwith very old alptop12 years oldbought with win me.
can I user
ocelot?

what is difference lucid and ocelotbecausejanuary 2012 both are new.
what does mean: Hardy has no support but ocelot has supportis it likegates gives support win 7 but noch win 98?

PSis it possible*to boot kubuntu in text modus?