Old 05-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Dennis Linux

Default PPC lubuntu crachses with internet browsers

Hello,

My dadś ppc G4 usus Lubuntu now and if he wants to use a internet browser the system gets a error. When Firefox is used the error is 'The object /dev/fb0/ doesn't excist' Starting pbbuttonsd and so on.
So i installed an other browser and there was also an error, again i saw pbbuttonsd in the line.
Does anybody kwon how to use a browser and itś workable?

Dennis

Old 05-18-2012, 04:33 PM
uteck

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Dennis Linux <frankie-1@hotmail.nl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My dadś ppc G4 usus Lubuntu now and if he wants to use a internet browser
> the system gets a error. When Firefox is used the error is 'The object
> /dev/fb0/ doesn't excist' Starting pbbuttonsd and so on.
> So i installed an other browser and there was also an error, again i saw
> pbbuttonsd in the line.
> Does anybody kwon how to use a browser and itś workable?
>
> Dennis

What video driver and kernel are you using? My PPC had problems with
Nouvou after an upgrade installed it and removed the old NV driver and
the display looked very grainy.

--
no .sig found
Please restart your browser.