-   -   Ubuntu can't boot OCELOT LUCID (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/668204-ubuntu-cant-boot-ocelot-lucid.html)

tobias schwibingerr 05-18-2012 01:13 PM

Ubuntu can't boot OCELOT LUCID

good morningI am very new with linux.
but I can use evolution and firefox and this is better than winonline
my question:I only can boot hardybut not lucid or ocelotit is a vga problem.

is f4 the right way?
shall I mail lspci oder lshal?

second questionis this a community for linux and ubuntu and xubuntu and so onor only for kubuntu.
thank your forwarf for help
whysky