Old 05-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Georgi Kourtev

Default Strange behaviour Kontact

Hi all,

On a fresh 64-bit install of 12.04 (4.8.3) from time to time I have a bit of a
strange behavious of Kontact while sending emails.

When pressing the 'Send' button of a new email, the message concerned is
greyed and stays on screen.

Kontact continues to work (i.e. does not stuck completely), but I cannot open
messages, nor delete or move. When this happens, when clicking on message I
have the screen saying 'Retrieving message', or something alike.

Restart of Kontact and Akonadi does not help in these situations. Only re-
login.

Anyone else experiencing this? Ideas how to correct it?
Thanks,
gk