Old 05-12-2012, 01:30 AM
"Richard S. Crawford"

Default Detecting malicious websites

This morning one of my personal sites was hacked and malicious code inserted into the index file. I only found out because my mother went to the site and her computer was compromised. I did not discover this myself because I obviously don't run any anti-malware software on my computer.

Is there a way to detect malicious websites while running Kubuntu? My browser of choice, if it matters, is Chrome.
--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (richard@underpope.com)*http://www.underpope.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/underpope