Old 05-11-2012, 10:53 PM
ray burke

Default re update firefox 9 to 11

Jos'e,

what you mean 'start firefox in Profile Manager, to create a new
profile:' and by doing what
you say it should disappear from my kpackagelist?

ray

Old 05-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Josť Queiroz

2012/5/11 ray burke <rayburke30@gmail.com>

Jos'e,

what you mean 'start firefox in Profile Manager, to create a new

profile:' and by doing what

you say it should disappear from my kpackagelist?

I mean exactly what I said: start firefox in Profile Manager, to create a new profile.

Maybe you should read about FF profiles?

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Profiles

No, by doing what I said, you'll not go back to FF9 [This is not a good idea] neither avoid your system to update FF to FF12.

Doing what I said you'll just probably find why FF12 won't worked for you.

Old 05-12-2012, 05:33 AM
ray burke

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Josť Queiroz <zekkerj@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/5/11 ray burke <rayburke30@gmail.com>
>>
>> Jos'e,
>>
>> what you mean 'start firefox in Profile Manager, to create a new
>> profile:' and by doing what
>> you say it should disappear from my kpackagelist?
>>

> I mean exactly what I said: start firefox in Profile Manager, to create a
> new profile.
>
> Maybe you should read about FF profiles?
> http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Profiles
>
> No, by doing what I said, you'll not go back to FF9 [This is not a good
> idea] neither avoid your system to update FF to FF12.
> Doing what I said you'll just probably find why FF12 won't worked for you.
>

>> ray
>>

>> On 5/12/12, Josť Queiroz <zekkerj@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Instead avoiding update, try to disable your extensions/addons, or even
>> > creating a new profile for you.
>> >
>> > start firefox w/ disabled addons:
>> >
>> > killall -TERM firefox
>> > firefox -SecureMode
>> >
>> > start firefox in Profile Manager, to create a new profile:
>> >
>> > killall -TERM firefox
>> > firefox -ProfileManager

Jos'e,

I have printed off that info about the firefox profile, so when I am
in K10.10mm again
I can follow the instruction, but if only enable me to stay on ff9,
and what you,mean
about "No, by doing what I said, you'll not go back to FF9 [This is not a good